FAMILIARIZATION PROGRAM FOR INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS
This Familiarization Program (‘’the Program”) for Independent Directors of Gopala Polyplst Limited (“the Company”) is formulated pursuant to Clause 49 of the Listing Agreement.
The Program aims to provide insights into the Company to enable the Independent Directors to understand its business in depth and contribute significantly to the Company.
- The Company shall through its Executive Directors / Senior Managerial Personnel conduct programs / presentations periodically to familiarize the Independent Directors with the strategy, operations and functions of the Company;
- Such programs / presentations will provide an opportunity to the Independent Directors to interact with the senior leadership team of the Company and help them to understand the Company’s strategy, business model, operations, service and product offerings, markets, organization structure, finance, human resources, technology, quality, facilities and risk management and such other areas as may arise from time to time;
- The programs / presentations shall also familiarize the Independent Directors with their roles, rights and responsibilities;
- The Company may circulate news and articles related to the industry on a regular basis and may provide specific regulatory updates from time to time; and
- The Company may conduct an introductory familiarization program / presentation, when a new Independent Director comes on the Board of the Company.
Disclosure of the Policy
This Policy shall be uploaded on the Company’s website for stakeholders’ information and a web link for the same shall also be provided in the Annual Report of the Company.